Winners is for Loosers!

ruthann49
on 3/5/11 6:41 am - Canada
Thought I'd take a run up to Moncton and check out the sales at Winners. Well sure they have a ton of cute clothes for"normal" people but the plus sizes are downright ugly. Even Penningtons couldn't cheer me up today. Don't they know horizontal stripes are not attractive on us big, short gals.And why does Sears charge more if it's Image size but not less if it's petite?? Well that's my rant for today.This is just one of the many reasons I can't wait for this surgery! Hope you are all having a great weekend!

nsblue
on 3/5/11 7:26 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada

They must think we all want ernie shirts lol

It was only last fall that i was able to buy something that fit me from a store. Now that's a feeling lol. I have to hold myself back from buying now...the way i look at it... i won't be long in them, n am going to save my money for the smaller sizes ;)  Going to burn/throw out my old clothes so they are not around. So many years when dieting i held on to old clothes for security...i dont need that kind of security lol 

I can remember zellers use to have larger sizes...not anymore...penningtons and walmart seem to be where i have found bigger sizes.

A in NS
on 3/5/11 10:53 am
Ernie - I wish I knew how to spell out the sound he makes when he laughs cause that's what I was thinking when I read it!!  lol

Weight lost since surgery:

A in NS
on 3/5/11 10:52 am
Don't get me started on Penningtons - I swear they design clothing for two people - Phoebe from the show Charmed (remember?) or Mrs. Roper from 3's Company (in other words, **** or grandma!!!)!!!  It's getting better now, but 5 years ago it was horrible!  I haven't tried Winners yet, but I won't hold my breath!!  lol

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/11 7:47 pm - Canada

The only thing I buy at Winners is socks!

kimberleyann
on 3/6/11 10:44 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
I find their purses fit me quite well. LOL

A in NS
on 3/7/11 2:21 am

Most Active