wrinkled old prune

imaybenuts
on 3/1/11 8:27 pm - Canada
well im at the grocery store with my husband and daughter.....quite enjoying it for the first time in awhile..... i see this lady i knew for years...wasnt going to say hi but she turned around...."oh my hello" she says..... me.... hey how are you... OMG ARE YOU SICK? ME....NO...KIND OF STUNNED.... YOU LOOK LIKE HELL...YOUR NOT SICK ...ME... UMM NOOOO .... THIS IS REALLY LOUD AND IM EELING AWKWARD... U LOST WEIGHT... ...ME YUP... BY THEN IM ANGRY AT THE OLD WRINKLY PRUNE FACE.... WELL DONT LOOSE ANY MORE U LOOK AWFUL...I WAS SOO STUNNED ANGRY I JUST WALKED AWAY..... I LOOKED AT MY HUSBAND...DO I LOOK THAT BAD? hE SAID NO ....... BUT SOMETIMES I THINK MAYBE I DO.....BUT I STILL WEIGH 253LBS... HOW CAN THIS BE? WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST SHUT THEIR BIG FAT PIE HOLES!~

30 lbs lost pre op

imaybenuts
on 3/1/11 8:39 pm - Canada
IT SEEMS LIKE A LOOSE LOOSE SITUATION.... OVER WEIGHT PEOLE ARE RUDE...LOOSE WEIGHT PEOPLE ARE RUDE.... NO WONDER I DONT LIKE LEAVING THE HOUSE ANY MORE...... THIS IS NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE....

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 3/1/11 8:43 pm
They can't shut it cause they're IDIOTS!!  I mean, really, if someone WAS sick would you say THAT to them?  NOT!  I would say she is the one who is sick - she has foot in mouth disease - very hard to cure!!  She was just being a *****!  Ignore her and lose all you want - this is the conclusion that I have come to anyway...  BTW, you look MAHVELOUS DAHLING!!!   

Weight lost since surgery:

kimberleyann
on 3/1/11 9:21 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada

She certainly didn't know when to shut up or how to filter. 

coreena691
on 3/1/11 10:20 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Pay no attention to all their JEALOUSY!!!!!!

Some people have to put others down to make themselves feel better, when they know they're not happy about their own lives!!!

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Carly ~
on 3/2/11 12:12 am
 I think you look beautiful. 
I really believe that people that ooze that much negativity are really unhappy in their own lives, and can't cope with seeing other people succeed and become happier, healhier people.
I have a few friends who make comments.. horrifying comments about what it'll be like when I finally have WLS.   They don't realize what fucktards they actually sound like.
Just shrug it off, and realize that anyone who deems it appropriate to spew negativity and insults at another person is doing it from a horribly aweful place.  Aren't you glad you're not there?
Pity them.. feel sorry for them -- and enjoy your new lease on life!
imaybenuts
on 3/2/11 12:33 am - Canada
you guys are all right with out a doubt! guess i was just venting cause its easier for u guys to understand more then any...... but it does make you not want to go any where because of all the "fucktards" lmao as carly called them...... YOU GUYS ARE THE ****! thanks for understanding..... maybe if im a nasty to them they'll call me an ignorant skinny ***** and not speak again.... goooood times..... maybe i should make a game of this...lol

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 3/2/11 5:23 am
"fucktards"  --  Thanks, I needed that!!!  lmao 

Weight lost since surgery:

kimberleyann
on 3/2/11 12:57 am - Kingston, NS, Canada

Now I am going to play Devils advocate (so don't shoot me).  Perhaps this person thought you were a beautiful person before weight loss (which you were and still are), and didn't know how change her vision on you or express herself properly. Rapid weightloss is a sign of sickness, as well as being a healthy thing.  Not that she is right at all but I want to equate it to a drastic change I made lately. I went from brunette to very blonde in one fell swoop. It was a shocking change. My mother bless her heart was so used to seeing my with darker hair, she could not wrap her head around the change  and didn't see the whole me just my hair.  Let us just say she didn't express herself very well at first, though she has come around and now loves the hair.  Unless you know this person to be nasty, then maybe she was just in shock and couldn't see past weightloss to see how beautiful and healthy you are getting. Then again if she is just nasty ignore the b*tch.

The devil's advocate 

Most Active