Looking for information and advice

sussmack2004
on 3/6/11 10:37 am
Hi
just wondering about the facebook page. I tried the link but it took me to facebook but not to any page. I would love to join that. I'm trying to get to a support group meeting in Sackville so hopefully in March. Would love to come to Truro for one sometime too....a little further to go so will wait for good weather, but I think that it'll be worth the drive
Susan
A in NS
on 3/6/11 10:56 am
Hmmm, try this:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=320715564655

We would love to see you in Truro too, Susan!  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

sussmack2004
on 3/6/11 10:42 am
Welcome to livelifeagain!
I am currently waiting for surgery. I have found this forum to be a great source of information and support
Best of luck to you and hopefully your wait time won't be too bad.
The information on the hospital website is great and gives you lots of good advice.
It is great to be on here though, hearing about people's day to day struggles and accomplishments
Take care and happy losing
Susan
livelifeagain
on 3/7/11 1:31 am
Thanks Susan. I'm hoping the wait is not too, too long either.  Still thinking about out of province but am a bit concerned about the absence of follow up care.  Still, it seems that lots of folks have done that and been successful.  The hospital info is very good but hearing about people who have actually done it is so very helpful and reassurring.  It gives that  insight into real expereinces and the group support is amazing from what I've read.

I hope your wait isn't too long either..  When was your referral submitted?

Take care too.
Most Active