I hate this

CaperGal
on 2/17/11 12:33 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
Talked to Diane and she said it is not the Doc. Thats stopping me from having my surgery it is the Doc. who will be putting me to sleep. So there is no way I get oked until after I see the hematologist, which is going to take anywhere from 3 to 6 months here or Halifax. So I have to have a bone marrow test done now. And that will be sent to the 2 Doctors I am trying to see. Hopefully that will help. My last blood work from 2 weeks ago came back ok except that my iron is really low. But that is nothing new cos 3 years ago I had to get shots in the bum that left big "stains" under my skin. But there is no iron being distributed to the drug stores until May. So now I have to take 3 iron pills a day. yuck      I HATE WAITING!!
A in NS
on 2/17/11 4:22 pm
Oh you must be so frustrated!!  I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this!  Let's hope that it doesn't take long to get you in and get all of this cleared up - what a crummy thing to have happen!!   (((hugs)))

Weight lost since surgery:

Debbie T.
on 2/17/11 6:43 pm - Canada
I am so sorry to hear about this. I remember my wait . It was sooooo frustrating. Hang in there.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
kimberleyann
on 2/18/11 1:37 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Sorry to hear that there are still issues keeping you from your surgery. As painful as it is maybe waiting till you get the all clear is a blessing/gift/sign from what or whoever you believe.  Sometimes I think Fate/universe/Omnipotent Being puts roadblocks not only to test us but to make sure we are ready both physically and mentally for the challenges we face.  Either that or everything just SUCKS and that would make this battle futile and I refuse to give in to that.  Fight the good fight and keep moving forward. You will get there and be an inspiration to others.  

CaperGal
on 2/18/11 9:32 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
thanks everyone. It is so hard right now to see it not happening. But it will happen when it should happen. So it is hurray up and wait for me. lol
Yesterday I started throwing up at 8 am and and threw up 7 times until 2. Poor David had to come and empty out the bowl everytime. He just couldn't do enough for me. I coudn't eat all day just dran**** water, and apple juice and half a boost and some koolaid with sugar but everything came right back out of me. I did not have the tv on or the computer. So I am good today except my back was bad from being in bed so long yesterday. I took an endocet and I am good now. I hope I never have to go through that again.now if I could just sleep It would be great.
ruthann49
on 2/18/11 11:51 pm - Canada
Dear Capergal Sorry you are having such a terrible time with it! Sending hugs and best wishes your way.

Most Active