Truro Support Group Meeting with guest speaker - Feb 19

A in NS
on 2/14/11 3:57 am
It's time for the next support group meeting for Truro & area.  I have arranged for a guest speaker whose topic will be 'Mind/Body Connection.'  We know we get into trouble when we lose focus mentally - hopefully this can help us learn to get back on track!

Saturday, February 19 
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm (speaker @ 1:00pm - regular meeting after)
Sobeys Community Room
68 Robie Street, Truro, NS

Hope to see you all there!  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

ruthann49
on 2/15/11 4:10 am - Canada
Thanks so much for all your work on the support group meeting. I do plan to go to one of these meetings when the weather gets better!. Do you ever go on the Ontario forum? My God they are cruel on there.One poor woman has been asking silly questions after her surgery and they are tearing her apart with name calling etc. There are about 4 or 5 of them that are calling her a troll .I'm glad our NS group is much friendlier!

JeffCam
on 2/15/11 7:34 am - Canada
Hope to see you at one of the meetings sometime soon (hope the weather gets better really soon!!  lol)  I go to the VSG forum & this one pretty much - some people can be REALLY cruel, on the other hand, there are people who get their kicks from posing as one of 'us' and being ridiculous in one way or another - I like it here with our little NS family too!  lol

A in NS
on 2/15/11 7:35 am
OOPS!!  Jeff didn't log out so that was me above answering you, Ruthann - I didn't realize I wasn't logged in!!   lol

Weight lost since surgery:

ruthann49
on 2/15/11 7:06 pm - Canada
love Jeff's picture!

Most Active