May info session

ruthann49
on 2/8/11 8:26 am - Canada
Hi everyone , My this forum has been very quiet this month! I guess we are all hibernating. Is anyone besides Nickola going to the info session in May? Hope you are all well! Ginny hope you are feeling better!

sasmom
on 2/8/11 7:56 pm - Stellarton, Canada
Haven't heard anything yet, but hoping to!       
CaperGal
on 2/9/11 4:14 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I just called Dr. Ellsmere's office and got the answering machine that said they were all on vacation until Feb. 14. So I won't find out about whether I will get the go ahead for my surgery. My own Doc. thinks I am fine so hopefully so will he. I will be  for joy when I finally get the go ahead after being so close for my surgery on Dec. 7th. which was cancelled because I had been given 2 units of blood in Oct. and another 2 units in Nov. I had every test done but it could not be explained. The only think it might be is my spleen. Because it is enlarged. So say a little prayer for me that he will agree with my Doc.
A in NS
on 2/9/11 11:54 am
That's great news!  My fingers AND toes are crossed for you!

Weight lost since surgery:

ruthann49
on 2/9/11 8:55 pm - Canada
Dear Capergal hope you hear somrthing soon!! It must be frusrating being so close!

Mary H.
on 2/25/11 11:04 am - Canada
Hello Everyone. I am brand new to this Forum. I just heard about the May session and I am not yet invited to it.  My referral was made months ago (I believe it was Sept. 10th 2010) and I have heard nothing back as of yet. I have been researching and reading for months. I am eager to begin this process. Should I contact Dr. Ellsmere myself and ask if I can attend.

My family Doctor told me I should be recieving my Gastric Sleeve within the year. I am starting to think this will not be happening. :(
Most Active