Start mushies tomorrow but still nauseated

Kitty1975
on 2/9/11 9:28 am - Canada
Yeah started those last Sunday. Grounded up some turkey and ate some potato with sour cream/cheese. I dont know what else to try really cause i dont think chili would sit too well with my stomach yet (the spice bugged me before surgery), refried beans i bought but havent tried yet as they might be too gassy (i have IBS) and i dont know if i like ricotta cheese to try the bake cause i never tried it before.lol

I am really having a hard time meeting my protein needs lately or even my fluid intake. I feel so full from eating the one ounce of food three times a day nothing else really wants to go in.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 2/9/11 7:35 pm
Have you tried cottage cheese?  It's low in calories, high in protein and usually pretty easy on the new tummy...  I still have a protein shake for breakfast every morning - it gives me a good head start on my protein intake, and I'm not really a breakfast person, so it works well for me  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

Kitty1975
on 2/10/11 11:24 pm - Canada
Yeah i ate too much cottage cheese before the surgery and after i had it thinned out with milk, now i am sick of it! lol Ugh who knew that getting protein in everyday would be such a chore!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Most Active