Another NSV!

Kitty1975
on 1/26/11 2:13 am - Canada
So awhile back my boyfriend of 7 months said * i have never seen you in jeans* I was like well i own about a dozen pair but none of them fit me.

Today i decided to try on my favourite pair of jeans i have, i havent worn these jeans in about 6 years or more. And the last time i did i had to do the ol' lay down on the bed to zip them up thing. Well today THEY FIT and i had extra room!!!!!!!!!! So i guess next time i see him i will be wearing jeans.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
kimberleyann
on 1/26/11 2:16 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
 I wish they had a like button on here   LIKE!!!!

coreena691
on 1/26/11 4:00 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Woohoo!!!   Way 2 go Chickie!!!!! 

Keep a journal and mark down all these milestones!!!  You're gonna love this JOURNEY!!!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

ruthann49
on 1/26/11 5:07 am - Canada
Get used to Kitty cause before long and they will be to big for you! 

A in NS
on 1/26/11 5:17 am
Woohoo!!!  That's AWESOME!!!  Gotta love the older jeans too (you know, before the low rise came into style) I like the high waisted jeans that you can tuck everything into!!  lol  Just wait a little while and they will fall off of you!   Loved this NSV!  LIKE LIKE LIKE  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

Debbie T.
on 1/27/11 6:44 pm - Canada
Way to go!!!!
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
Most Active