Sugery soon??

kimberleyann
on 1/19/11 9:27 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
CaperGal and Kat_12, thanks for your input. It is good to hear that there is more to being waitlisted than having co-morbidities or not. I still have to wait to see my new doc in early Feb before I can get my referral in but I at least now I understand there is a chance of getting on the list at some point. I have spent the last 20 years packing on the weight I can wait a few years for my name to pop up on a list.

CaperGal
on 1/19/11 11:33 am, edited 1/19/11 11:39 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I don't think it will take years for you to get the call or letter. But you really have to get your referral in quick. Maybe just maybe you will get in the group for August if there is one than. You can go on their web site and print out all the stuff that you will have to put in a binder and take it with you every time you go to see them. If you do that, you will be well informed when you go to your Doctor.

I think that the surgerys from the Mar. 1st were started in Oct. right through to the middle of Dec. so they probally are getting all of those surgerys done. Than they will be doing the next session from Aug. It is a long pross but worth it in the end. hope this helps.

forgot the web site is:
http://www.cdha.nshealth.ca/default.aspx?page=SubPage¢er Content.Id.0=53280&category.Categories.1=112

Most Active