Any 45+ people out there?

ruthann49
on 1/13/11 8:31 am - Canada
Just wondering if there is anyone over 45 waiting or have had the surgery? Most posts are from youger people and ui"m starting to feel over the hill  lol

A in NS
on 1/13/11 9:48 am
I'm 41  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

imaybenuts
on 1/13/11 10:26 am - Canada
im 36 going to be 37.........

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 1/13/11 7:58 pm
I agree Ruthann - she does look like she's in her 20's!!  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

ruthann49
on 1/13/11 7:38 pm - Canada
Hi Nuts,

Just wondering who you are?? A small town like Amherst and you look familiar but I'm not sure. I'm not from here but my husband is (from the hill!)  I don't mean to be nosy . You look like you are in your twenties!

imaybenuts
on 1/13/11 8:15 pm - Canada
lmaoooooooo.. i wish 20's yahooooooooo... im from the hill also...my whole family grew up here...the mcnallys ( carde).... its a small world..lol

30 lbs lost pre op

ruthann49
on 1/13/11 10:57 pm - Canada
I'm tony's wife. He is Susan's brother.   Tony looked at your pic and thought that was who you were but I thought you were younger ! How is your mom ? Is she still busy with all those teens? She is a special person to deal with all their issues! Great to meet you although I probably have before years ago.

CaperGal
on 1/14/11 8:48 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I guess I am the oldest here : 58 :-)
imaybenuts
on 1/16/11 12:10 am - Canada
omg small world..... mom is great.. ya she has all the kids still...think she will to she kicks the bucket... im sure we have met before... but untill then good luck!

30 lbs lost pre op

MargeD
on 1/14/11 6:58 pm
Hey, I'm 55, almost 56. Had my surgery on Nov. 9th, started my 1200 calorie diet on Oct 4th and I'm down 58 pounds now.   Hopefully, when I get on the scales on Tuesday, I'll be down the 60 pounds.   It certainly makes you feel so much better - both mentally and physically!!!    I love it and have no regrets whatsoever.     Take care, Marge
Most Active