omg beccky look at her butt

imaybenuts
on 1/9/11 1:10 am - Canada
it is not super obese it is not extreme obese.....this butt is just obese.....wow..what a feeling! thank god xmas is over..to get fully back on track.....holidays are just hell...hope everyone is doing well....big holla atcha angie...your doing great!

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 1/9/11 3:27 am
Wow that's awesome!!!   I'm glad Christmas is over & the company has all gone home & now it's time to buckle down and get the rest of this GONE!!!  Holla back atcha chicky!!  :)))   Glad you're back on here - we've missed ya!!!    Holey - just 10 more lbs to go!!  WOOHOO!!

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 1/9/11 3:51 am - Lockhartville, Canada
I simply love the fact that you just quoted Sir Mix-alot's "I Like Big Butts" ... I'm all happy over here!

Yes ... Christmas had some sticky moments ... but it is ovah, and now we are THAT much farther ahead of all the other January dieters! YAY for VSGers!!
imaybenuts
on 1/9/11 4:38 am - Canada
ya gained 2 lbs....butt(LOL) is all good baby got back..... i have family members talling me not to lose anymore...but im still 260..... i know i have height and all but they say ill be sick looking....any suggestions?

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 1/9/11 8:23 am
suggestions - tell them Playboy called and you have to lose another 10lbs before you can be the centerfold!!  That should be enough to change the subject!  lol  Seriously, just tell them that wrinkles won't kill you, but fat will!   

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 1/9/11 9:00 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
Tell them to shut up and BUTT out!

Unless, of course you are happy at the weight you are ... I obviously have no idea how YOU feel about it. I think your body will stop losing when it is ready.

I am sick to DEATH of the "outside" comments I have been getting. In fact, my mother and sisters best start 'sensing my tone' or someone is going to get hurt ... and I don't just mean their feelings.

You do as YOU see fit. This one's all about you, baby!

imaybenuts
on 1/9/11 10:23 pm - Canada
ooo i hear ya! i feel great and if i stayed this wieght i would not be unhappy thats for sure....but i would like to lose another 20-40 lbs.... sounds crazy but one of my goals was to be a size 16..im a 18-20 right now....some might say...wow really is that it...thats still big..but i think i would be content with that....i just dont go around my fam as often..i dont like to argue and we are a VERY confrontational family.... ding ding...round one....lol anyway just venting a bit...just get sick of hearing the negative when it was one of the most positive things that has happened in my life in a long time.THANKS GUYS...HOLLA

30 lbs lost pre op

Most Active