Surgery tomorrow

Kitty1975
on 1/5/11 12:02 am - Canada
Well its finally my time tomorrow. I have to be there for 6 to be operated on at 7:30! My thyroid so far is not stopping the surgery. Although i will have to get that looked after in February. So move over people i am joining you on the losers bench very soon!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Anxiously_Waiting
on 1/5/11 12:24 am
All the best tomorrow.  How long was your wait from the time your doctor referred you until now.  I'm beginning to loose hope that I will ever get my call.  Anyway, I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck with your weight loss journey ahead.
Kitty1975
on 1/5/11 12:35 am - Canada
I had my first meeting March of last year, my doctor referred me a few months or so before that. So in September i went to meet with the team and stupid me didnt lose the 10lbs they wanted. So i had to go back in November and lose 20lbs this time. Which i did well over that so i was approved. Saw the surgeon last month and now surgery tomorrow. Thanks and good luck i hope you hear something soon.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Anxiously_Waiting
on 1/5/11 2:13 am

I was referred a year ago so I hope I will hear something soon.  Again, good luck tomorrow and I look forward to reading about your recovery and results.

DaniDragonfly
on 1/5/11 4:43 am - Lockhartville, Canada
Best of luck tomorrow!
sussmack2004
on 1/5/11 7:37 am
Best of luck tomorrow and looking forward to hearing all about your successes on the losers bench
kimberleyann
on 1/5/11 8:10 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
 Best of luck, I have been lurking on site for about a year trying to get up the nerve to ask for a referral. I am in Kingston NS so it is wonderful to see your posts about the local time line and experiences. I am not much of a prayer but I am sending positive thoughts your way. 
Kat_12
on 1/5/11 8:33 am - Halifax, Canada
Good luck tomorrow - - I am sure it will all go smoothly for you! 

ruthann49
on 1/5/11 8:44 am - Canada
Wow, I'm very excited for you! What a great way to start the New Year!! Best of luck and have a smooth recovery!!
A in NS
on 1/5/11 8:59 am
That's AWESOME!!!  Congrats!!!  Let us know how you're doing when you get back home! 

Weight lost since surgery:

Most Active