Dr. Oz - Move it & lose it 2011

A in NS
on 1/3/11 11:17 am

This was on Dr. Oz today - looked like it might be worth trying out!  Here is the explination from Dr Oz's website:

Eat Less. Move More. Lose Weight. Feel Great.

Dr. Oz, Sharecare and Nike are joining together to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in a complete nutrition, exercise and coaching program created specifically for you to meet your goals, lose the weight and keep it off.

Our unique interactive platform, you will stay connected every day for the entire 11 weeks with an elite training team of fitness and nutrition experts. They will answer your questions and keep you motivated along the way. We will track your progress, and keep track of your day-to-day data so that you can focus on beating the challenge.

This amazing program gives you all the tools you need to lose weight and feel great. Plus, there will be surprises, giveaways and special rewards for those who stick with it!

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/move-it-and-lose-it-2011

Weight lost since surgery:

A in NS
on 1/3/11 11:35 am
I'm going to give this a try - I need some inspiration to get back with the program!  Whose with me??

coreena691
on 1/3/11 8:58 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Well I'm in for sure!  Luckily I didn't lose my "mojo" over the holidays so am looking forward to adding more or switching up my routine.  I've signed up but still waiting for the initial email with login details.   Did you get yours yet? 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 1/3/11 9:11 pm
No, I didn't get mine yet either, but if you sign up today at 3pm est (If I remember correctly) and you're in the first 2000 people to sign up you get a free pair of nike sneakers - maybe they're waiting until after that to send out the confirmation letters? 

A in NS
on 1/6/11 7:53 am
Did you ever get your e-mail from them?  I'm still waiting  :(

Most Active