Pre-op NSV!!!!!

Kitty1975
on 12/29/10 8:50 am - Canada
I had my first pre op NSV the other day. I went to my boyfriends parents house for a few days to spend some holiday time with them. Well before i went i got all *prettied* up and decided to wear my rings. I havent wore my rings since i lost the 35lbs. Well when i put the one ring on it slide off! I couldnt believe the ring at one time was a bit tight now doesnt fit me anymore. Of course thats a little bit of a bittersweet NSV!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 12/29/10 9:07 am
That's great!  I was so happy when I could wear my rings again - but I only got to wear them for a couple of months!  I got a new ring from Walmart for Christmas this year (from my 3 year old ) which is perfect to get me through until I am at goal & can get my rings sized (stirling silver - size 8 - $20).  That's so awesome - I love reading other people's NSVs so I will be sure not to miss any if/when they happen for me!  lol

Weight lost since surgery:

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/10 9:13 am - Canada
Good work!!!  Feels great doesn't it!!
DaniDragonfly
on 1/2/11 10:41 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
Yeah ... my wedding set slides off my hand now. I love that!
Most Active