so how was

CaperGal
on 12/27/10 9:53 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
Your Christmas? I hope everyone had a great one. How did all the new gals do with the new sleeves? Wish I had mine done cos I got way off my diet. depressed over that but I'll get back on track and keep waiting for my turn. Have a good week everyone.
CaperGal
on 12/29/10 8:20 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
where is everyone?
Kitty1975
on 12/29/10 8:46 am - Canada
Still celebrating probably. :-D Mine was great spent a few day at the boyfriends parents house and now tomorrow i go and get him for him to spend a few days at mine. Was a wonderful Christmas. Although i start my full liquid diet today ugh! Christmas is over! lol

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 12/29/10 9:19 am
Christmas was great!! 

BUT I did get a little off track - my father-in-law is visiting for 3 weeks & he always has cookies in the house -- I did have a little bite of almost every dessert on the go at Christmas dinner at my sister's house (thankfully no leftovers in my house!) and then, of course, I craved more and more - the carb monster is starting to get off my back finally - and I've had a lot of head hunger - plus now I have a cold & I'm miserable and haven't exercised for the past 2 days...  Hmmm, this is starting to sound like a downer!!!  lol  Anyway, I haven't lost much of anything - sitting at 191.2 - but I haven't gained either so once this cold is out of my system (I'm on day 2 of suffering!) I can get back to the gym & back on track... 

Why can't they figure out a way to remove food cravings from the brain??  lol

On a positive note - I am down 108 lbs from this time last year - so that's a blessing I'll count a few times!!

It will be your turn soon - you did sit on Santa's knee and tell him what you wanted didn't you??  lol

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 12/30/10 3:48 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I am so glad everyone had a good Christmas. Yes I was bad too but not too much. Saw my doc today and he said if I don't hear from the hematologist by next Friday to let him know and he will call him hiself and see what he can do to get me in quicker. I am stuck now until they get me in to see him.
So anyone have plans for new years eve? I will be helping our with the roast beef dinner for the party goers at our legion. and than going home to rest.
Happy New Year everyone.
Debbie T.
on 1/1/11 5:46 am - Canada
Well I am back from 2 weeks in Florida and I dread getting on the scale tomorrow. The carb monster emerged with a vengence. Well all I can do is get back on program.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
A in NS
on 1/1/11 7:31 pm
2 weeks in Florida - I'm so jealous!!  I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think!!  Freaking carb monster - we should all get together and kill the *(#&(*#*!!!  lol  Welcome home!

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 1/2/11 10:25 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
Christmas was good. My family was here and much to my dismay were less than supportive of my new lifestyle.

Otherwise, all is well ... didn't gain and I'm down another 4 pounds! Back to work tomorrow after 7 weeks off - NOT looking forward to that.

Best of luck to you.

D
Most Active