Question or two

Kitty1975
on 12/17/10 8:35 am - Canada
I was wondering if any of you took in a letter/note to your work stating how long you would be off work for? I asked my boss and she said even a verbal call would do the trick just so she knows for sure how long i will be off. (which will be five weeks) I was wondering who i would go to for that, as in who would i get to call or write a letter? Diana? Dr Ellesmere? Also my work knows NOTHING about it being weight loss surgery so whoever writes the letter or calls must not tell them. One last thing did anyone take their binder to their pre-op appointment?

Thanks again
Ginny
aka Kitty

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
CaperGal
on 12/17/10 10:05 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I took my binder with me but did not have to even open it.
I asked Dianne about that and she wrote me a slip to take home and give to who needed it. She stamps it with their stamp and that was it. She did not put wls on the note, just that I was having surgery and how long I would have to wait to return to work.
Kitty1975
on 12/17/10 11:21 am - Canada
Ok good, do you know if i will be seeing Diana at the pre-op? Or will i have to find her?

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 12/17/10 8:35 pm
I hauled my binder with me but I didn't see anyone from the wls clinic so I could have left it home - I think you will have to call Dr. Ellsmere's secretary for a note  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 12/18/10 1:59 am - Sydney Mines, Canada

I did not see Dianne when I was there for pre-op. But you could ask the lady that takes you into the little room that you give all your info to. Just make sure that it is stamped with Dr. Elsmeres name. His secretary does that right there. You could go to that floor to find her.

Kitty1975
on 12/18/10 8:38 am - Canada
Thank you everyone for the info.

Gawd supposed to be a snow storm Monday that i dont know if i am gonna make my pre-op :-( Its probably pretty hard to reschedule something like that isnt it?

Kitty1975
on 12/18/10 9:37 pm - Canada
Yay the weather has changed least so far.haha

Most Active