So happy I found this group!

DaniDragonfly
on 12/15/10 8:58 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
I got both of them on line at Chapters. I actually got them second hand ... which you can do on that site. Shipping is slightly high, but one of those books had never been heard of by the book stores in my area, so it worked out well. I think for both of them, including shipping, it cost around $26.00(ish) it's been a while since I ordered them ... but that's pretty close.

I'm not all the way through either of them yet, but the info and insight they provide is pretty spectacular. I am surprised Diana doesn't recommend them.

Oh, and you are most welcome! (and the comment was sincere.)

coreena691
on 12/15/10 10:58 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Thanks for your kind words Dani!  I'm glad I can help along with Angie give you all support when needed.  But I can't take the credit for those 2 books.  I don't think it was me, but then again, I'm having a lot of "spacey" moments lately and getting very forgetful Deb (NSGalbythesea) has the same problem.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!!  We're all in this journey together!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

DaniDragonfly
on 12/15/10 9:01 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
Hmm ... I thought it was you ... maybe it was Deb. It was a veteran - of that I am sure.

Either way, you have been lots of help to me in a time when I have felt somewhat lost (which I don't take kindly to). So thanks - just the same.

coreena691
on 12/15/10 9:21 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
You're very welcome!!!  I just love hearing your updates and following your successful journey.  Very inspiring to see people getting their lives back.  Keep up the good faith and enjoy the ride! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active