I have made.....

novascotiadawn
on 12/5/10 12:48 pm - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
contact with a PERSONAL TRAINER and I go and sign my papers tomorrow (Dec 6th) for my pannectomy..OOhhh yeeeahhh...oh yeahhh!!!...And I haven't had one of those attacks for almost 5 months!!! I think my esophagus was really raw and needed some good medication(pariet) to mend it!!

Hugssssssss

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

A in NS
on 12/5/10 9:28 pm
Donna that's awesome!!  I'm curious, do you have to pay for the pannectomy or is it covered by MSI (or whatever you have there)?  If it's paid by someone else, what were the requirements for coverage, and if you pay, how much is it - if you don't mind me asking - I will need one sometime in the future!  :))  Congrats on your great success!!

Weight lost since surgery:

novascotiadawn
on 12/6/10 1:06 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi Angie
As far as I know it is covered here in Alberta!... My family Doctor sent me because of the skin hanging. She says potential for skin break down and back problems! (O:...I will let you know more this afternoon after I see the plastic surgeon.

Hugs

Donna

A in NS
on 12/6/10 5:24 am
Thanks Donna!  :)

novascotiadawn
on 12/6/10 11:39 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Its COVERED by Alberta Health because of our weight loss!!!!!...Now the wait...4+ months unless of cancellations!...I can't wait to get rid of this massive bulge!

Hugs

Donna

A in NS
on 12/6/10 11:46 am
I'm soooo jealous!!  Maybe you have a spare room I could 'move into' for a while??  lol  That is such good news for you - you must be so excited!!

Most Active