Plateau Buster: Cycle your calories & fitness program...

A in NS
on 12/13/10 2:37 am
Oh Coreena, don't taste it - too many calories!!! lmao

Weight lost since surgery:

coreena691
on 12/14/10 8:29 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Just thought I'd pass on that I'm at 196.2 this morning.  I haven't even had time to do any exercise this week, so I'm happy to see I can still lose after all this time without extreme exercise everyday.  Yahoo!!  I love my pouch!!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 12/14/10 9:05 pm
WOOHOO!!  That's awesome!!  I have been doing lots of exercise this week - weights, elliptical, walking, etc... and I managed to lose too - I am so thankful to still be in the honeymoon phase (though it looks like you're still in love long after the honeymoon is over!!)  This morning I was 193.6  :)))  c'mon 189!!!  lol  Btw - wth are you doing up at 4:30 am??? 

coreena691
on 12/14/10 9:33 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
OMG!!  193!!!  Rock it girl!!  Gotta luv the honeymoon phase! 

I think OH's clocks are messed up.  I wrote that at 8am this morning,. it's 9:30am now.  I went to bed last night around 11p which is early for me.  So I had lost of time to burn off some fat while in sleep mode!  LMAO

I jumped on the scale again just to make sure it wasn't just a dream, and whaddya know, those 2 ounces went some where?  ....195.8!!!!

So you know what this means?  I've lost 40 smakeroonies!!!  40lbs is a mini goal to go buy that new WHITE winter coat I fell in love with and I've also beat the Christmas challenge a week early!!!  OMG.....now I"m really excited.  Time to go shopping.   I have an old blue coat, but it's old old old....size 2X, but it has drawstrings and I've used it for the past 7 yrs with gain, lose, gain, lose....I think it's EVIL cause it lets me gain....this new one won't!  LOL
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 12/15/10 9:16 am
40 lbs gone forever - nothing mini about that goal!!  I saw the new white coat on facebook - it looks AWESOME!!  195!!!!   

I'm sure someone would love to have that blue coat - you should post it in a new post just in case someone is in the early losing phase and still going through clothes quickly :) 

LOVE the new coat - it looks great on you!  Rock it baby!! 

Most Active