Did you hear me shout?? ONDERLAND BABY!!!

A in NS
on 11/29/10 9:32 pm
199.2 as of this morning!!!  WOOHOO!!!  I know it's not that far into the 100's but as long as it starts with a ONE I'm a very happy camper!!    I'll tell you this - it's a heck of a lot better than 360 where I started!!!  I never thought I would see onderland again!  That's a 160lb monkey off my back!!

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 11/29/10 9:56 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
OMG!OMG!OMG!
CONGRATS!!!
I am so incredibly happy for you ... and I don't care if it said 199.99999 - it's still onedreland, baby!!

Hooray for you!
A in NS
on 11/30/10 5:58 am
Thanks - I'm ecstatic!!  :))  I would have been happy with the 199.9999 too, but the scale stayed at 200.00 for so long I didn't think it would ever move!!  :)))

Kat_12
on 11/29/10 11:51 pm - Halifax, Canada
Congrats!  Wow. 160lbs, that is incredible.  How much did you lose on your own presurgery, and how much since your surgery?  wow again, that is a whole other person!!!
A in NS
on 11/30/10 6:02 am
Thanks!  I lost 90lbs before surgery - It took me about 3 years (weighed 360 at my heaviest)
I lost 71lbs since surgery (I weighed 270 the day of surgery - July 13)
Yep - another person - I don't know how I ever carried that all around - I don't think I could lift 160lbs if I tried now!!

coreena691
on 11/30/10 12:46 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Woohoo!!!!!  You did it, you did it!!!!
Bye bye old century, hello One-derland!!!

Good for you Angie, feels good doesn't it?!!

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 11/30/10 6:05 am
It feels GREAT!!!  If I didn't say it before - let me say it now - ONDERLAND BABY!!!  WOOHOO!!!  :))  lol
Jeff gave me an early Christmas present today too - a membership to GoodLife Fitness!!  Woohoo!!
It's been a good day!

coreena691
on 11/30/10 7:15 am, edited 11/30/10 7:15 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
What a perfect reward and early Christmas gift--Did Jeff time this for One-derland??? 

I have GoodLife membership too, but tend to hibernate for the winter and do my workouts at home in my home gym downstairs.  They have awesome equipment and classes!  You'll love it! :)))
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 11/30/10 8:23 am
I don't think he timed it that way, but it worked out nicely  :)  I did a free trial at all of the places around Truro and I had it narrowed down to the NSCC Health & Wellness Center or GoodLife Fitness- Jeff saw I was ready & had made up my mind so he took me in and signed me up (before I changed my mind AGAIN!! lol) - it couldn't have happened at a better time!! 

I have never ever been a member of a gym before & I didn't even know if I could muster up the courage to do the free trial - but I did it and I actually like it!  Who knew??  I chose GoodLife because of the new & easy to use equipment & the classes (I love yoga) and the icing on the cake is that they have child care available for $5.00 for 2 hours - so I have NO excuses!! 

I also thought the NSCC Health & Wellness Center sounded good because for about the same price they also include a pool membership AND they include a personal trainer to help you get started which I thought was awesome, but their equipment is a bit older & looked more complicated to me, their classes are in the evening (which doesn't work as well for me) and they don't offer child care...  This is probably the one Jeff will choose once he can lift weights again, because they also include sports in the gym (basketball, badminton, etc...) which he loves!

I wanted it now because I don't do all that well working out at home for some reason - I do great going out to walk every day (even in the winter) but I need to add some weights - I hope to go at the very least 3 times/week.

marieman
on 11/30/10 7:43 am - Halifax, Canada
CONGRAUTLATIONS ON MAKING THAT MARK, I KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT.
Most Active