hospital again

CaperGal
on 11/25/10 11:50 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
i went for blood work on wednesday and docs office called that afternoon and told me i have to go have 2 more units of blood, again. and that i might need 2 more next week before my surgery. They still don't know whats going on yet.i have to have a cat scan wed. i have had an ultrasound on my stomach and the light up and down. and still nothing. as long as it does not interfer with my surgery i will due what they want. i do wish they would find out what is going on. nothing showed on any of the tests so far.ok just sounding off i better go to bed now cos i have to be there at 8 a.m. for a fun 4 hours.
A in NS
on 11/25/10 11:56 am
I hope they find what the problem is soon!  Hang in there - that will be a long day...

Weight lost since surgery:

Kitty1975
on 11/26/10 12:53 am - Canada
hope they find out whats going on soon for you and hopefully its nothing to interfer with your surgery.

i am going through something similiar though recently found out i have something wrong with my thryoid but not sure what yet. just had the ultrasound yesterday on my neck :-( also found out i have a heart murmur. not sure how serious that is yet or not :-(

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Most Active