My Surgery Date Is....

mlm105
on 11/18/10 11:57 am - Mainland,NS, Canada
I went to see Dr. Ellsmere today and got my date for Dec,14,2010....

Yay !!

Mel
A in NS
on 11/18/10 12:06 pm
WOW not even a month away!!  Congrats!  What an awesome Christmas present - Sleeves all around, Santa!  lol

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 11/18/10 12:52 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
Thats great Mel. Wasn't so bad today than? You will be there 1 week after me. To bad we weren't going together. Nice xmas gift for us anyway.
Kitty1975
on 11/18/10 5:32 pm - Canada
Thats awesome Mel i go see him on Dec 2nd!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Debbie T.
on 11/20/10 3:56 am - Canada
Awsome Mel
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
Andrea S.
on 11/21/10 10:10 am - New Waterford, Canada
That's great!!!!!! Can you tell me how long it was from referral to surgery date? I am one day hoping to be in your position!

Best of luck!
Andrea
 Angie from the Cape!
CaperGal
on 11/22/10 12:18 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
Hi Andrea, we are almost neighors. lol I live in Sydney Mines. You have to get your Doctor to send a request to Dr. Ellsmere's office. Thats the first thing. My doc. sent mine in last fall and I got the call to go to the "meeting" with 49 other people. After that I got a call to meet with the "team" on Oct. 13th. Than after that I got the call to go meet Dr. Ellsmere on Oct. 28th. and my pre-op is Nov.29th. and my surgery is on Dec. 7th. So for me it was a little over a year to get to this point. So get started now by getting your Doc. to send in your referal. good luck
Andrea S.
on 11/23/10 11:55 am - New Waterford, Canada
HI Neighbor!
I am going to follow up with my doc tomorrow to make sure she made the referral. Looks like the process takes 1-1/2 years....uhhhhh! Well it is a start!! I appreciate your feedback and look forward to following your progress!!!!!!

Best of luck!
 Angie from the Cape!
mlm105
on 11/22/10 2:02 pm - Mainland,NS, Canada
CaperGal,

Wondering if you got your call for your Pre-OP appt yet ?

Andrea,

I got my referal sent in by my doctor  June,2009 and   went to the March ,2010 Informaion Session. I got to meet the team  in Oct 2010 and  then met with Dr. Ellesmere in Nov 2010. My surgery date is Dec,14,2010

Mel
Andrea S.
on 11/23/10 11:57 am - New Waterford, Canada
Thanks Mel. I am going to make sure my doc sent in the referral. Looks like the wait time is approx 1-1/2 years!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Best of luck to you!
 Angie from the Cape!
Most Active