Finally

Kitty1975
on 11/16/10 10:10 am - Canada
I was to the March session this year and *stupid* me didnt lose the weight they wanted by September. Soooooo they sent me away to lose 20lbs this time in TWO months. Well i did it and they approved me for surgery today. Yay! Now to be patient and wait for the surgeon to call.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 11/16/10 10:57 am
Wow that's AWESOME!!!!  WOOHOO!!!  Congrats!!!    patience is a virtue I was never blessed with - but hang in there - it won't be long now!!!  I'm so happy for you!  

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 11/17/10 3:37 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
That is great. I am so glad you made it through.  I didn't lose anymore either they just put me on the 1200 calorie diet and I lost 6 lbs. I saw Dr. E. on Oct.28th. and she gave me my surgery date Dec. 7th. My visit with the team was Oct. 13th. So it didn't take long so you should be getting a call soon too. My surgery is Dec. 7th. 20 days from now. Yes I am counting the days now.   
Kitty1975
on 11/17/10 7:53 am - Canada
Thanks Angie and Caper. I got the call today to go see the surgeon for Dec 2nd! Was much quicker than i thought!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Debbie T.
on 11/17/10 9:01 am - Canada
So glad to hear you have your appointment with Dr Ellesmere.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
A in NS
on 11/17/10 11:10 am

Maybe they will give you your surgery date at that meeting - they did for Jeff!!  :)  You are going to get a VERY nice Christmas present this year!! 

CaperGal
on 11/17/10 9:43 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
Diane gave me my date when I was there. She even got me a sooner date a week later but I couldn't do it than cos I wasn't able to arange it. maybe they will get you in before Christmas. 
Kitty1975
on 11/18/10 2:15 am - Canada
My work knows NOTHING at all about this yet. Tomorrow i have to break it to them this should be fun. Ugh! But its medical they have no choice but to understand. Not sure if i am telling them the whole truth of whats being done but we shall see.lol

It would be a great Christmas present before or after Christmas. I am ready, bring it on!

Kitty1975
on 11/18/10 2:42 am - Canada
I was wondering when the surgeon writes a letter to your work place he doesnt include for what type of surgery does he?

A in NS
on 11/18/10 4:43 am
I would think he would only reveal what you want him to - I seriously doubt he can tell others anything you don't authorize him to... 

Most Active