Jeff has a new sleeve!

A in NS
on 11/9/10 7:32 am
I just got home not too long ago - it's been a looooong day!!  I've been up since 3am!  Anyway, Jeff is all sleeved up & resting comfortably in his room now & I think I will soon be going for a little rest too!!  lol  Dr. Ellsmere said everything went great  :))  Hopefully Jeff will have his swallow test tomorrow and be out on Thursday or Friday.

Weight lost since surgery:

jacquelinemac
on 11/9/10 9:30 am - stellarton, Canada
glad too hear he doing ok   get some rest     jacqueline
Kitty1975
on 11/9/10 9:46 am - Canada
glad to hear everything went well, may he have a speedy recovery!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
CaperGal
on 11/9/10 12:03 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
that is great Angie. There was another lady I meet when i was up to see the team and she was having her surgery there today too. Her name is Marge Dodds.  I hope Jeff is feeling good.
coreena691
on 11/9/10 12:11 pm, edited 11/9/10 12:11 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Glad to hear everything went well for Jeff.  He'll be home in no time and the two of you are going to share your new journey together!  That's wonderful!!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 11/10/10 1:17 am
Jeff was talking to Marge today - they're both doing great  :))

CaperGal
on 11/10/10 7:14 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
thats great news for the 2 of them.
Debbie T.
on 11/10/10 11:45 pm - Canada
How is Jeff doing? Happy things went well.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
A in NS
on 11/11/10 3:03 am

I brought him home late this morning & he has been pretty much sleeping since.  He said he doesn't have much pain at all and only took a couple of douses of pain meds - the drive didn't even hurt him!  I would say they made a very wise decision to get rid of the incision through the belly button - it looks like he will have an easier recovery than I did (not that mine was all that bad!!)   :))

CaperGal
on 11/11/10 6:16 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
 I am so glad he is doing well. When did he go in on Tuesday? I hate the thought of coming home, 5 hours is a long drive.
Most Active