date

CaperGal
on 10/28/10 11:45 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada

my surgery is DEC. 7th. date to be confirmed later.

woohoo.

Debbie T.
on 10/28/10 11:59 pm - Canada
YAhoooooo!!!! Congrats
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
dasherT
on 10/29/10 12:15 am - Stewiacke, Canada
How exciting for you....congratulations....are you anxious?

CaperGal
on 10/29/10 4:25 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
excited I'll say I am excited. I asked her to try and put me in sooner. lol So much to get done before than. Christmas will be my first of my whole new life. Can't wait. He said I was a good canadet for the surgery. He expects me to be able to get rid of 100 lbs no problem.
he told me to try and loose a few more lbs. before than tho. Since I am on the 1200 cal. diet I am losing. yaaa me. 
CaperGal
on 10/29/10 10:03 am - Sydney Mines, Canada

Can someone tell me about the pre op stuff? Do I go there the day before surgery or when. I know Diane will let me know about it all when she calls me to confirm my appointment. Any one know how long it takes to get that call from Diane?

Kat_12
on 11/3/10 11:53 pm - Halifax, Canada
Hey CaperGirl...i don't know how to send you a private message.  Wondering if you have heard anything since our appts last week?  I have not, and it is making me nervous.  I expected to get a follow-up letter, or an appt request for anesthesiologist etc.  I have not even told my employer yet, as i don't feel like my date is firm enough, but feeling bad for springing it on them at the last minute too.
Debbie T.
on 11/5/10 8:06 pm - Canada
Kat, if you have a surgery date then it is firm. The new beginning is in sight.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
Kat_12
on 11/6/10 6:36 am - Halifax, Canada
I know, lol, but she gave me 2 dates, 2 days apart!!  but, gosh, i can taste (parden the pun) the new beginning!  soooooo  ready!!! 
A in NS
on 10/29/10 10:49 pm
AWESOME!!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!   They will call you with a date that you have to go down and do all of your pre-op stuff - probably a week or two before your surgery.  Congrats, that's really great news!

Weight lost since surgery:

coreena691
on 11/4/10 12:18 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hope you're getting ready to meet the new & improved you!  Cause it's just around the corner!  Let us know how it's going during your recovery, and it you get those anxiety moments waiting for the big day, we're all here for you & cheering you on!!  You CAN do it!!!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active