NO MORE SQUEESHIN

imaybenuts
on 10/23/10 3:48 am - Canada
yahooooooo......... sat in a seat at movies..did not have to squeesh...sat at a booth no squeesshin....can buy clothes at walmart..lol yay...and i fight over clothes with my daughter.....yahoooooooo...lol goood times

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 10/23/10 4:39 am
YAHOO!!!  It's all so great!  I haven't been to a movie yet, but can't wait now  :) 

Weight lost since surgery:

Carly ~
on 10/23/10 4:55 am
Congrats on your huge success in such a short amount of time!  You must feel like a whole new person, with a new lease on life!

coreena691
on 10/23/10 5:13 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Congrats!~  Isn't it a great feeling to be able to fit into those things.  I remember the first time I could fit comfortablly into the theater seats.....I cried inside!  Whoohoo and keep up the fabulous work!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

dasherT
on 10/25/10 1:27 pm - Stewiacke, Canada
Keep up the excitement! Go see Life as We Know it and laugh the rest of your butt off!
Kitty1975
on 10/25/10 12:12 pm - Canada
Thats awesome Mel congrats on the weight loss!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/10 8:35 pm - Canada
Isn't it awesome to sit in a chair somewhere that you remember used to be uncomfortable and now it is fine!!!
Most Active