My first 5k!!!

chrissybell03
on 10/22/10 1:27 am - Canada
Hey everyone!
Well, I'm back at school for the year. I do things backwards. I got to school in NL,but am from Hali.....I dont know if i mentioned it earlier, but i started running this summer. Working on the C25K program. As a special challenge for myself, i;m running my first 5k on November 14th. It's here in Corner Brook. It's called the "Jingle Bell Walk and Run". Its to fundraise money for The Arthritis Society. My mom has arthritis, so I figured it would be good thing to start with. I'm actually looking for anyone interested in sponsoring me. Since i'm in Newfoundland and you guys are probably in Nova Scotia, its obviously difficult to sponsor me....but the arthritis society has a place to sponsor someone online. This is my page (you might have to copy and paste it into the address bar.):

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/eaf97753a3f648b380a42164f3aeb08f.aspx 

just click on "Donate Now: Sponsor Me" button and however much you can spare would be great. It's 100% safe and secure. 
 This is for my Mom who has been so supportive of me and for all of you who have kept me going!
xoxo
Most Active