well i`m home

jacquelinemac
on 10/21/10 9:06 am - stellarton, Canada
had my sleeve on tuesday sent me home on wednesday   i feel not so good  its too long of a drive day after surgery  but they needed the bed   so home i came   thanks to everyone for the messages of suport  it means alot   6 days before my surgery my mon had a bad   fall  injured her rib cage and punch a hole in her lung  due to other medical problems  she in bad shape    so its a bit of a mad house here   any way pills are starting to work  i better go lay down  talk later  jacqueline    
CaperGal
on 10/21/10 10:04 am - Sydney Mines, Canada

I can't believe they sent you home so quickly. Make sure you take your meds for your pain when you need it. Did you have a long drive home? I guess any drive would be painful after only one day in the hospital after major surgery. Make sure you rest lots too.
Your poor mom I hope she feels better soon too. Take care.

A in NS
on 10/21/10 11:45 am
I'm really glad you're home & doing well!!  Hope your mom feels better soon!  Let us know if we can do anything to help you!!

Weight lost since surgery:

Mary C.
on 10/22/10 6:59 am - Glovertown, Canada
Hi there - Best wishes go to your Mom - hope she feels better soon! Glad you are home and OK. Take your pain meds and rest and then get up and move around and repeat - as well as all the rest of the stuff you are supposed to do! take care and keep us posted!

Most Active