COLD!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/10 2:59 am - Canada
Omg, I have NEVER had this problem before!  For the past few years all I have worn to bed are t-shirts.  I have worn short sleeve shirts to work late into December.  Well, Saturday night I went to bed and had to get up to put a sweatshirt on!  I have been wearing socks to bed regularly for a few weeks!  I keep thinking, what am I going to do in January! lol  I had to turn the heat on in the house already. 
My office is freezing too!
Anyone else experiencing the feeling of being freezing?  Guess we lost all our insulation. 
I hope this adjusts itself someday.
A in NS
on 10/12/10 7:56 am
I have the same problem - I'm cold all the freaking time now!!!  I used to wear a spring jacket for most of the winter - well, unless it got 'really' cold!  lol  Now I don't know if I will be able find a coat warm enough!  I always have a blanket if we're watching tv - doesn't seem to matter what I do, I'm cold!  Your not alone, but that doesn't make it any warmer!!  lol

Weight lost since surgery:

marieman
on 10/13/10 4:44 am - Halifax, Canada
Don't feel bad guys, I feel the exact same way, I am also freezing all the time, I am not sure if I will ever warm up.

coreena691
on 10/16/10 6:42 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
I am still cold, everytime I lose a couple more pounds, I have to get used to less fat insulation and layer my clothes.  I look at it as a good thing and get to try and buy new clothes to keep me warm! 

I don't think we ever warm up....19 yrs and still have cold feet and always wear a hoodie sweater around the house!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

benji78
on 10/17/10 3:18 am - Halifax, Canada
Cold here also, but also can tolerate the summer heat more.. Anyone else?
benji78
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/10 10:34 am - Canada

Corena,  Don't tell me that!!!!  lol

coreena691
on 10/18/10 2:21 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
LOL, take it as a good thing!  Now we can enjoy curling up in a cozy blanket in the evenings instead of sweating to death! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 10/19/10 1:27 am
Just found it funny that the subject heading of "cold" is a "hot" topic!  lol  Maybe I have too much time on my hands!!! 

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 10/20/10 10:41 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
I'd take cold over drenched in my own sweat - any day ... can't wait!!
Most Active