i have a date

jacquelinemac
on 10/7/10 9:57 am - stellarton, Canada
yes i have a date   oh my i got the call this morning   oct  19  i`m getting a  gastric sleeve  now i `m on  a liquid  diet untill my surgery   it was a bit of a shock  as its less than two weeks   keep your fingers crossed that i lose some weight  fast  i have to go to moncton  oct8  to see the nurse then i had better watch my self very carefully   untill my surgery day     jacqueline
A in NS
on 10/7/10 11:42 am
OMG Jacqueline, that's AWESOME!!!!!    I'm soooo happy for you!!! 
Jeff has also been approved for the VSG & he has to meet with the surgeon first, so right now he's waiting for an appointment to meet Dr. Ellsmere - they're thinking he should be sleeved in November!!

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 10/7/10 12:16 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
very nice news. You will do great. before you know it you will be coming home from the hospital all sleeved and ready for a whole new you.   
Can't wait til Wed. to see if I pass. I am scared tho. I had 2 units of blood today. at  least now I am not so pale. lol The nurse at the hospital said i was white as a ghost when I got there and had color when I left. I am on so many meds now I can't loose any weight so I hope I don't get bad news when I go up for my meeting.
Most Active