Ideas

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/10 12:30 pm - Canada
hey,
I have been thinking about getting a tatto for a while and I had an idea the other day that really is striking me as what I want.
I want a motvational word on the inside of my left wrist.  that way I can cover it up if I want with my watch or something.
The word right now I am thinking of it "Commit"  reminding me that I need to be and stay committed to my new lifestyle.  and Commit to getting the rest of this weight off of me.  I have 87 lbs to go and I do NOT want to give up. 
My loss has been pretty slow over the summer so I need to ramp it back up!!
What do you think?  Any other one word ideas other than "commit"
Carly ~
on 10/1/10 12:42 pm, edited 10/1/10 12:47 pm
Hey there : )
I saw really cool tattoos online that have two words merged into one, depending on which way you're looking at them.
I think if you search Asymmetrical Ambigram Tattoos in Google, it will show under images.  

I've seen them really neat when they're Asymmetrical saying things like -
Regret / Nothing
Dream / Believe
What doesnt kill me / Makes me stronger
Choice / Destiny
Strength / Courage

There are tons to choose from, and they're really super cool!
CaperGal
on 10/2/10 8:19 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I like the words:

Live Love Laugh

it fits across the wrist.

we will live better, love more, and laugh more as we go through this process of getting fit.

A in NS
on 10/4/10 4:12 am
I like all of these ideas & will add a broken chain even though it's not words  :)  Make sure you post a pic when you get it done!

Weight lost since surgery:

coreena691
on 10/16/10 6:46 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Tattoos are great for motivation and reached goals!  I have an icthus (christian fish) on my right wrist for motivation and remind me of my faith to keep moving forward.
Also I have a hummingbird to remind me of the strength I own, it's on my left side of chest.

I have 30lbs to go to get my new tattoo on my right leg.  Again another motivational/inspirational piece. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active