Help - the carb monster is after me!!!!

A in NS
on 8/27/10 5:14 am
I don't know what's going on with me today but there is chocolate in the cupboard leftover from my 3 year old's birthday party and it has been CALLING MY NAME!!!  Hubby & son are going to have to eat it all cause it's driving me nuts!!  It's been there for a while, and I never really thought about it or wanted it until today  - I've been wanting to snack, snack, snack all day! - the carb monster is stalking me today - make it GO AWAY!!!! lol  I'm not going after the chocolate, just needed to tell someone, I guess?  Thanks for listening!!

Weight lost since surgery:

Debbie T.
on 8/27/10 7:18 am - Canada
Hang in there Angie. It will pass. Alternatively walk that chocolate to the garbage. Husband and son don't need it anyway.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
A in NS
on 8/27/10 7:34 am
Right you are - garbage it is!!!     

A in NS
on 8/27/10 8:16 am
It's gone!!!

CaperGal
on 8/27/10 12:50 pm - Sydney Mines, Canada
Good for you Angie. Bye the way how much are you down since your surgery? I know you are doing great. Keep up the good work.
A in NS
on 8/27/10 1:04 pm
I should have said the chocolate is gone - the carb monster is still lurking!!  lol

I am down 32lbs since surgery (about 6 1/2 weeks out) and it seems to be going so slow - I know it's a good loss, but holey cow!  Could we move it along? lol  I am seeing a difference in how my clothes fit - I am able to wear stuff that I had put away 'just in case' but I am running out of that stuff now and my old clothes look sooo sloppy.  I have been watching Kijiji for 1x & 2x clothes in my area for not much $$ but haven't had any luck there yet & I don't have the patience for Louis where everything is just thrown in together.  I have gotten a couple of things at Frenchy's and Salvation Army, but there isn't a whole lot of selection in plus sizes... 

Wow, I really am in a negative mood the last couple of days & after reading my post I see that I still am!!  lol  Got to snap out of that soon!  Hopefully it's a phase & will pass quickly!

A in NS
on 8/27/10 1:10 pm
I meant to include that my weight went from 360 in July 2007 down to 270 in July 2010 - I was 270 the day of surgery (July 13) and I am now 238...

Debbie T.
on 8/28/10 10:07 am - Canada
It is hard isn't it Angie. Wanting the scale to decline faster than it is. I am losing about 1/2 to 1 lb a day and find myself impatient. Good for you for throwing out the chocolate. I can relate to the carb monster well. Keep on trucking though.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
A in NS
on 8/29/10 12:08 pm
Yep, some days I LOVE that scale & others I could sma**** into little pieces!!!  I know you're only supposed to weigh once/week but I just can't do that...  Hopefully we will both be like MJ in a few months and just remembering back on these days....

maryja
on 8/28/10 1:48 pm - NS, Canada
Angie, those numbers are great!  You've come a long way!  238 was my starting weight and it certainly does not seem to have been very long since I was there and now I'm 158 and it's 6 months later.  You'll get there! 
MJ
Most Active