Loose skin

auntieRhonda
on 8/17/10 6:37 am - Sydney, Canada
I don't want to sound crazy or vain, but I am wondering about how we would keep our skin from getting like those nightmare stories you see on tv ? (melted candle look) It seems like the weight loss is quite fast and I worry that it will be awhile before you can exercise after surgery ? I have about 200 lbs to lose ! I can't believe that I let this happen.... 
imaybenuts
on 8/17/10 10:52 am - Canada
i dont think there is anything u can do........im starting to get the yucky skin now...but i think it will be worth it.... i also have to loose about 200..... i will deal with skin issues when it irises.....my health is worth it! smouchies

30 lbs lost pre op

auntieRhonda
on 8/17/10 10:16 pm - Sydney, Canada
I figured as much ! Oh well...I will deal with one thing at a time, and the most important thing is to get healthy. I will look at my loose skin as a good sign....bye bye FAT
A in NS
on 8/17/10 11:54 am
I'm getting some pretty saggy skin now too - but just remember this - loose skin won't kill you, but fat WILL!  Keeps me from minding the extra wrinkles too much 

Weight lost since surgery:

auntieRhonda
on 8/17/10 10:19 pm - Sydney, Canada
I hear you girlfriend ! lol... i would much rather be healthy as well....I will deal with the skin if I am Lucky enough to lose lots of weight..
Most Active