Fasting?

Kitty1975
on 8/17/10 12:23 am - Canada
I was wondering i got my paper in the mail for blood work in September but it doesnt say anything about fasting. Is it the typical 12 hr fast?

Also it says you should have lost 10-20lbs by then?!! What will they do if you havent? Mind you i am on my way to the 10lbs mark only a few more to go.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 8/17/10 12:36 am
Is it for your pre-op stuff?  If that's it, I didn't have to fast (I did anyway - just in case, but it turns out I didn't have to).  Maybe just drop Diana a quick e-mail to be sure though  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

CaperGal
on 8/17/10 5:21 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
On my papers it says fasting but not how long. I think it is the standard 12 hour fast tho. Thats what I will be doing. You have to have it done at least one week before the appointment.
Kitty1975
on 8/17/10 9:56 am - Canada
Its just the inital blood work and thats what i figured with the standard 12hr fast. Thank you.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
imaybenuts
on 8/17/10 10:48 am - Canada
u can do it girlie! dont worry....if all else fails...liquid diet...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but it works!

30 lbs lost pre op

Most Active