Introduction

JeffCam
on 8/13/10 10:08 am - Canada
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff - I am AngieCam's husband.  I have my first clinic appointment on Oct. 6 and I'm excited to get this going.  I have many co-morbidities and I'm hoping to get rid of them & regain my health.  I have two herniated disks in my back and when they act up, I can't walk - when I can't walk, I gain the weight back - which makes my back worse - you get the picture!!  I also have non-alcohol fatty liver disease so when I put weight on, it gets worse too.  Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone - looking forward to meeting you all!
Jeff

A in NS
on 8/13/10 10:14 am
Let me be the first to welcome you!! 

Weight lost since surgery:

DaniDragonfly
on 8/16/10 10:23 pm, edited 8/16/10 10:24 pm - Lockhartville, Canada
I think it is highly cool that the two of you are doing this together.

I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better.

D
JeffCam
on 8/17/10 12:51 am - Canada
yes it is great to have ang already go through this, i now know what to expect and what to run away from(lol)

jeff

Alegria
on 8/13/10 10:39 am - Nova Scotia, Canada
Welcome Jeff, this is certainly an exciting time for you and your family, and even more motivating to have someone so close to walk this journey with you, someone who can actually say they have been there and completely understand, a gift for sure.

Maybe you'll get an early Christmas gift of a new tummy.

Nice to meet you, take care,

Nadine
Debbie T.
on 8/13/10 11:49 pm - Canada
Hi Jeff and welcome to the board. It was nice to meet you last Sunday.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
JeffCam
on 8/17/10 12:55 am - Canada
Thanks

it is exciting and having ang go through this already makes a hugh difference as i have an expert (don't tell here i said that) at the ready when ever i need her.
it would be an excellent christmas gift and would allow me to recover over the winter blah,s

take care

jeff

CaperGal
on 8/14/10 12:17 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
Hi, Jeff and welcome. I too am hoping to get a new xmas gift. You are so lucky to have someone to go through this with.
This is a great place to ask questions and voice your concerns. take care.
imaybenuts
on 8/16/10 9:47 pm - Canada
HEY JEFFY............I ALEADY GOT THE SLEEVE BUT IF U WANT TO SEND THE XMAS GIFT I LOVE PRESENTS...YAHOO....LOL WELCOME HOTTIE TOTTIE!

30 lbs lost pre op

A in NS
on 8/16/10 11:03 pm
OMG, Krista - Hottie Tottie?  I still have to live with him and his big head you know!!! 

Weight lost since surgery:

Most Active