Been Miserable!!!

justsherri65
on 8/12/10 10:27 pm - Canada
I have been vomiting for a week..The gas has dicipated but the acid in my stomach makes me belch an old bloddy drainage taste and eventually vomit..I have had next to nothing to eat in over a week and barely getting enough fluids in..Needless to say, weak as a newborn..I call the nurse last weekand couldn't get in to see him til yesterday..He did give me some meds to start today so I hope they work, they just have to..I am absolutly miserable...
On a happier note, I did lose 22 lbs in 12 days post op, for a total of 44 ( lost 22 on pre-op diet)..
Sorry for being so graphic, I had to vent to someone..Can't even enjoy these gorgious sunny days and I really need to start eating soon..
I go back to see him Tues to get my staples out..
Have a great day everyone!!

A in NS
on 8/13/10 12:43 am
Hi Sherri,
I have been wondering how you are feeling...  I haven't vomited since surgery but I really thought I was going to this morning so I took a gas X strip and it did the trick (thankfully, because we were on the highway! lol) 

That's an amazing weight loss!!  (but a crappy way to get there)

Hope you feel better soon & lmk if there is anything I can do to help!

Weight lost since surgery:

auntieRhonda
on 8/17/10 6:06 am - Sydney, Canada
OMG that is my worst nightmare ! I am not a good vomiter... Does it hurt your surgery site or insides much? If you knew then what you know now is it still worth it ? I was checking out the pre-op and post op liquid fast and wonder if I could make it through.....Good Luck ! I hope it's over soon !
A in NS
on 4/27/11 10:40 pm
Hi Sherri,
Just wondering how you have been doing?

A in NS
on 8/30/10 12:23 am
Hey, Sherri!  I have been wondering how you're doing - haven't heard from you in a while - how about an update?  :)

Most Active