Update - 3 weeks out and CENTURY CLUB!!!!!! (photos)

A in NS
on 8/3/10 2:12 am
YES!!!  It took me 3 years to do it, but I finally lost 100lbs - that's my 2nd goal met - my first goal was to weigh less than hubby- which I don't think I EVER have before - second was to hit the 100lb mark - and I did it - yay me!!!!!
So I posted pics on my profile of before & now if you want to go and look at them, but I couldn't figure out how to get them here - anyone know??

I have lost 21lbs in the last 3 weeks - the first week I lost 15lbs but has slowed considerably since then - oh well, as long as it's coming off!!!  I am feeling better - I still have bacteria in my urine so I am on yet another round of antibiotics - hopefully it will be cleared up after this round.  My incisions are feeling much better now - not as uncomfortable to lay down.  I can finally see some weight gone when I look in the mirror - the first 80lbs came off so slowly that it was hard for me to see (but now that I look at the before pics - WOWIE!!!)  But since I lost the last 20 lbs so quickly it's easier for me to see!

I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Ellsmere on Aug 19 so I will see what he will clear me for exercise wise.  I got a letter this morning inviting me to a group session on August 18 for WLS patients who have had surgery around the same time frame I did - I didn't know about these - should be interesting!  Anyone else going to this?

I can't think of much else to tell you, so if you have any questions, just let me know 

Weight lost since surgery:

Debbie T.
on 8/3/10 9:16 am - Canada
Way to go Angie!!!! Keep up the great work.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/10 11:58 am - Canada
Nice work!!!!!  Congratulations!!!
Dominic E.
on 8/5/10 6:33 am - Eastern Passage, Canada
 hey congrats, hopefully I will do as well or better cheers
A in NS
on 8/5/10 9:20 am
Do you have a surgery date yet, Dominic?

A in NS
on 8/5/10 9:58 am
Sorry!  I just realized that I answered your post asking to how to get a referral from a stubborn doc!!  Don't mind me!  lol

Most Active