Anyone want free tickets to the Alan Jackson concert in Halifax on Aug 7/10

beaverblue
on 3/3/10 10:42 am - Canada
My TOPS (take off pounds sensibly) grou****elling raffle tickets on TWO TICKETS TO the Commons Country Concert in Halifax on Aug 7 featuring Alan Jackson, Lonestar and Kevin Costner Band. ALSO a one night stay at Cambridge Suites.  The value of the package is $470.The tickets cost $1 each or 3 for $2.00. Tickets will be drawn at our weekly meeting on July 12. We are raising money so we can attend our IRD at the Metro Center in July. Anyone interested in purchasing some tickets can contact me at [email protected]. or you can send me the names for the tickets along with the amount you want and your cash or check. I will then fill in the ballots and send you the stubs. My mailing address is  Carmen Barron, TOPS Leader, 120 Main Street, Guysborough, NS B0H 1N0
It would be great if you all could help a fellow looser get to our International Recognition Days.

I certainly appreciate your interest.  Thanks in advance and KEEP ON BEING A LOSER!

Regards,

Carmen (Sugarbear)

KDorey
on 3/10/10 12:54 am - Canada
RNY on 12/14/85

Carmen, not interested in the tickets but as a fellow TOPS member (actually a KOPS) I wanted to wish you luck in both your fund raising and your weight loss journey.  I had my surgery in 1985 and slowly over the years put some of it back on - joined my local TOPS group in 2000 and reached my 1st goal in 2005 - reached my 2nd lower goal last year.  Wish we could make those who think having WLS is an easy way out - you still have to work at it every single day.

Still have not decided whether I will be able to make it to IRD - alot of family commitments but hope you have a wonderful time.

Most Active