Got A Letter From Halifax And!!!!

mlm105
on 2/18/10 8:39 am - Mainland,NS, Canada
Hey Guys,

I got a letter  from Haliax from Diana and I am invitedto and In Depth/Information Session is about a week. They mailed out the papers to me but I never got them and only found out after I contacted Diana.

In the  request  it says I can bring a guest and start a binder  with information from  their website. The info session is 2 hours in length.... It also says it help them chose if I will be  one in 50 to proceed with the next step....

SO what happens at this meeting for 2 hours ? WHo do I meet?What do they talk about ? Any help or advice or info is greatly appreciated...

Thank you ,

Mel
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/10 6:24 am - Canada

Hi Mel,

Check your inbox, i replied to you (-:

Cheers,

Kitty1975
on 2/21/10 11:30 am - Canada
yes i was wondering this too as i will be going to this info session as well. thats if you are referring to the one on March 1st in Halifax?
imaybenuts
on 2/22/10 2:05 am - Canada
I went to info session on july 09.. then if your choisen for next step ...... you get an appointment.I now have my first appointment on march 9th with diana .... not sure what happens after that....... if u want to keep in touch.... ill let u know...just add me as a friend and ill keep u informed...

30 lbs lost pre op

Kitty1975
on 2/23/10 3:02 am - Canada
i take it the initial info session is probably a questionarre type deal on them asking lots of  questions about someones situation? did you bring a binder or something with you to this meeting?
imaybenuts
on 2/23/10 7:18 am - Canada
i didnt but they made me do it afterwards...questionairs,they show and talk about the proceedure.....weigh you...tell u to lose at least 10 lbs before the well do operation...etc...it was inteesting....there was 100 people at the info session i went to..........thats about all i know..sorry...wish i did know more...this is a great site for info though ...ive learned alot

30 lbs lost pre op

schmoochy
on 2/26/10 12:42 am - Halifax, Canada
I was "almost" invited to the March 1 session - but they filled up too quickly so I'm being booked for the next session sometime between March and July.

I'd be very interested if you come back and let us know what happens at the session!  I have so little knowledge of this process that anything would help me.

Thanks!

~B
Kitty1975
on 2/27/10 11:15 am - Canada
i am hoping the weather *snow* stays away to make it Monday. i will let you know what its about :-)
Most Active