Spin class?

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/09 9:26 pm - Canada

My angel Donna inspired me with the idea of joining a spin class....does anyone happen to know where there is one in Halifax? I'm gonna start calling around but just wanted to put it out there to all of you as well....

Cheers,

smt2345
on 12/20/09 1:45 am - Canada
The Nubody's in Clayton Park (not the Women's location, but the one further down on Lacewood) has FitRide classes, but you have to be a member. I LOVE my Nubody's (Clayton Park for Women) and go 5x a week, including once a week with a personal trainer.
Weight lost since surgery (Oct. 1, 2009): 47 lbs
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 12/23/09 9:15 am - Canada
S

That is so great you are going so often - CONGRATS- and good for you Liz- dont think my knees could do spin class- my back has plagued me this fall and boy oh boy has my activity been restricted - I was power walking 3-5 kms every other day but have been grounded with this damn sciatic nerve- AGAIN!

Really hoping the new year finds me in less pain and a physcial activity I can enjoy and endure - I believe its the only way to long term success and maintenance!

Happy Holidays

hugs
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/10 10:11 am - Canada

Deb!! I just checked out your new pics!! You look amazing!! So excited for you!! I am praying i can do just as well! 48lbs to my goal and then we'll see...

What have you mostly done for exercise and how often?

Thanks

Happy New Year!

Hope to meet you this year (-:

Hugs,

Most Active