OMG OMG - Your BMI is 23.7!!!!! I AM NORMAL

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 11/10/09 12:15 am - Canada
thanks Liz - you can do it! You have done fantastic so far and I have no doubt you will make it to goal!

hugs
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

beaverblue
on 11/7/09 11:48 pm - Canada

Deb, you are my inspiration!  When I met you and saw that this weight loss journey WAS possible, you gave me so much hope. You have lost a whole person in 158 lbs. I know that with my perserverence and your encouragement, I can do this!  When I think of success, I think of you. When I think of perserverance, I think of you. When I think of encouragement, I think of you, and when I think of feeling sorry for myself, I think of you and how much you have done in so little time and I snap right out of it. Although our surgeries are different, it is the battle that is the same. You are certainly my inspiration.

Luv Sugarbear 

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 11/10/09 12:19 am - Canada
Ok Carmen you made me cry!

Thank you so much - its not been an easy road but nothing worth it in life is easy is it?

I was happy that we finally met last month in person - but it was only a formality as I really feel like you are a long lost friend - I am happy and honored to do this journey with you - and yes no matter what the WLS we are all battling the same fight and want the same happy healthy ending!

Carmen you can do it and will do it

Very proud of you!

big hugs
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

Most Active