OMG OMG - Your BMI is 23.7!!!!! I AM NORMAL

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/31/09 1:16 am - Canada

I AM FREAKIN NORMAL BMI

My god I totally have forgotten to chk - I have been here for a lil while but updating my recent 2lb loss this morning- I chk'd the BMI - my god I AM LESS THAN 9 lbs from goal .......... I am shocked - like omg how did this happen - at almost 17 months out its now lb by painful lb and I was starting to think ok guess I am done - but damn I think I can pull this off -

I AM NOT GOING BACK TO THE FAT GIRL - SHE IS GONE - I THINK THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL - NO I KNOW THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL - ITS GONE - 158 LBS IS GONE - GOODBYE UNHEALTHY UNHAPPY ME...... TIME TO LIVE LIFE AND CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG  - I think today is like an epiphany of some sort - I see a thin girl in the mirror- you guys know I dont see her - every compliment I get I find some way some how to put myself down.....to talk the person out of the compliment- drives my friends and family and especially hubby insane!!!!!

So today I have it - its ok - its freakin great - I walked a 5 km walk yesterday because it was gorgeous out and because I could my knees played - my back cooperated - I was a NORMAL person out for a walk enjoying a beautiful fall day..........

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - I CAN DO THIS - SCREW THE CANDY - HAVENT TOUCHED IT AND DONT PLAN ON IT - I DONT NEED IT ....... I HAVE THE POWER! I AM DOING THIS ...........

Ok sorry to freak and be all weird but it just clicked this morning- I weigh
134 lbs and bought size 6 jeans .............. me who would have believed it - today I like me - I am damn OK - oh god please please let this last let me like me and see good not bad not all the flaws but all the wows and triumphs!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your love and patience and support - ok that is all this freak is now officially over!!!!!!!!!

deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

Nadine M.
on 10/31/09 1:43 am - Canada
omg i'm so happy for you... Congrats!!!
hugz
~ Nadine M. ~
HW/SW:376  GW: 160  CW: 182 (Orig. BMI: 68.8 & Current BMI: 33.3)
My Beautiful Angel is Deedums!

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/31/09 2:07 am - Canada
Thanks girly I am having my own lil freakfest today celebrating!

hugs
deb

Angela K.
on 10/31/09 8:22 am
Way to Go Deb!  You Rock!  You are such a wonderful person always giving others encouragement but you forget yourself!  I'm so happy for you.  You are more than damn ok...you are damn Great!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

ANGELA

Angela

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/31/09 11:38 pm - Canada
thanks Angela you are too kind- I am happy that I could help with your search lately and know that I am always here for you - I will be screaming from the rooftops when you have surgery booked- I know that you can do this!

hugs- keep in touch!
deb

smt2345
on 10/31/09 9:39 am - Canada
Deb, what a great day for you! I am so happy that you see yourself as a thin person, finally! I am sure it must feel great. You are so supportive to everyone else, and you deserve it too. Way to go.
Weight lost since surgery (Oct. 1, 2009): 47 lbs
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/31/09 11:41 pm - Canada
Suzanne I am so happy for you and that your name finally got called - so many wonderful things await you ..... I will be cheering you on with each nsv and big wow!

Thank you for all the times you have let me vent and moan and ***** you are a wonderful friend and I am so happy that I have you in my life!

25lbs way to go Suzie girl - the sky is the limit! Rock on sista!

hugs
deb

Kim_1970
on 10/31/09 8:42 pm - dartmouth, Canada
Way  are to go you are doing awesome and you look super great for you Kim
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/31/09 11:43 pm - Canada
Thanks Kim - so glad to have met you and anytime you need anything just let me know ...... this road may be long and full of ups and downs but its really worth it - you are going to do awesome and I saw such a difference when I saw you last week - way to go!

WE CAN DO THIS!

See ya next meeting!

hugs
deb

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/09 10:32 am - Canada

Good for you Deb! Thats so exciting and inspiring. I am only 4 mos out and somedays i worry this weight loss will end and that will be it. I hope mine continues to drop and i get to my goal too!

Congrats!!

Liz

Most Active