October Support Group Meeting- NEW DATE

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/13/09 9:57 am - Canada

Just thought I would post that this months meeting has been changed according to an email I received today:

Our meetings are held in conjuction with the patient run support group from the QEII WLS clinic- you do not need to be a patient of the clinic in Halifax- all pre-op & post-op WLS patients are welcome & certainly anyone looking for more information on WLS .

The lady that coordinates the meeting is Erin Desmond- please note the location change for this months meeting -

Saturday October 24th at:
THE HEALTHY BUG  3514 JOSEPH HOWE DR. HFX.
1:00 pm
The topis is naturopathic health. This includes organic, natural products, foods, protein, vitamins and minerals that are safe and will increase our overall health

Email Erin and she will put you on the list to keep you up to date for meetings upcoming - she has also asked that we rsvp for this meeting- she can be contacted at :

[email protected]

Hope to see you there
Deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 8:37 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
ARGHH....of course it is that day.....I have a function to attend in Truro....dag nab it.
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 10/18/09 12:57 pm - Canada
Sorry girly I dont pick the dates just post them! lol

I dont even know if a date has been picked for November or December yet - if you are going to be up to halifax- let us Metro gals know ahead of time and we will get together for a coffee and meet you at a starbucks or tims..... there is starting to be enough of us around !

hugs
deb

Alegria
on 10/19/09 7:55 am - Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi Deb,

These were the dates Erin sent out in an e-mail a while ago, not sure if they are still valid or not, I guess we'll find out this weekend.

NOVEMBER 14; 1-3PM DECEMBER 5; 1-3PM (Depending on room availability and all of our schedules)

Take care,

Nadine

5'10 ~ HW 333 / SW 319 / CW 223 / Goal 170

Loiskins
on 11/9/09 10:48 pm - Glace Bay, Canada
Hi There:

We are a couple of people waiting for surgery and one who has had their surgery and we were wondering if we could be notified regarding your next support group meeting.  We were also wondering if we would be able to attend?

Lois
Lois MacDougall
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 11/9/09 11:19 pm - Canada

Hi Lois

Yes our support group is for those who are waiting or considering WLS as well as post ops.

Just email

Erin and she will put you on the list to keep you up to date for meetings upcoming :

[email protected]

We had a car load from Cape Breton for our last meeting SugarBear on this forum brought some gals....you may want to touch base with her and see if they plan on attending November or December meetings. I am going to email Erin today regarding the next meeting as I have not heard from her to confirm a date. I will post the info as soon as I have it.

Thanks- take  care
deb

Loiskins
on 11/10/09 1:49 am - Glace Bay, Canada
Who is Erin?

Lois
Lois MacDougall
Most Active