Tomorrow!

smt2345
on 9/1/09 6:55 am - Canada

When I got home tonight there was a message saying my appointment has been changed from Thurs. to Wed. TOMORROW! I am ner-vous! 

Weight lost since surgery (Oct. 1, 2009): 47 lbs
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 9/1/09 10:49 am - Canada
omg that is too freaky - not like you had anything special to get started at tomorrow or anything! lmao

I will be waiting for an update- maybe we can do coffee before my surgery next week- my surgery is Thursday - cant remember if I told ya - anyway keep me in mind - I am good most nights and not going anywhere the long weekend - we are renovation central so we are staying put!

Good luck - crossing all crossables !

hugs
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

Kim_1970
on 9/1/09 7:30 pm - dartmouth, Canada
That is so exciting all will go well you will do fine and will get your date yahoo take care Kim
Alegria
on 9/1/09 10:06 pm - Nova Scotia, Canada
Very exciting Suzanne, can't wait to hear all about your appointment, it won't be long now!!!

Best wishes,

Smiles,

Nadine

5'10 ~ HW 333 / SW 319 / CW 223 / Goal 170

beaverblue
on 9/2/09 5:26 am - Canada
OK SUZIE Q, IT HAS BEEN HOURS NOW SO SPILL THE BEANS.....

Cannot wait to hear how your appt. went.

Chow for now, Carmen

smt2345
on 9/2/09 9:03 am - Canada
OK, I just got home - sorry to keep you waiting! It went well; I signed the papers and all, but I didn't get my date. Apparently tomorrow's surgeries were cancelled because of a transplant emergency, so Dianne has to reschedule those people first. She said she would call in a couple of days.  I was SOOOOO nervous he was going to tell me "no". I don't know why; just fear because I want it so badly. So, even though I am frustrated to wait for my date, I am thrilled that the final stages are falling into place! Thanks so much everyone for your concern/nosiness! 
Weight lost since surgery (Oct. 1, 2009): 47 lbs
Kim_1970
on 9/2/09 9:33 am - dartmouth, Canada
that is wonderful I was scard to thinking he would say no also so happy for you
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 9/2/09 9:53 am - Canada
I am so excited for you - its kinda looking like someone isnt going to have to make the same New Years Resolution we all had to keep making for years and years............ Dream Big girly your time has almost come!

hugs- keep us posted!
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

beaverblue
on 9/2/09 10:20 pm - Canada
I know how you feel! I have this innate feeling that he will say NO!  I don't know why I doubt myself. It is like wanting something really expensive for Christmas and your parents just flat-out say NO.  I guess you are right, Suzanne, it is because we want it sooooo bad. The saga continues for both of us I guess.

We have to hang tough and be fat girls for a little longer

Chow, Carmen

Most Active