appointment

Kim_1970
on 8/25/09 8:17 am - dartmouth, Canada
I have an appointment with dr  Ellsmere on thrus if anyone can give me some idea of what will be happening it would be graet thanks
beaverblue
on 8/25/09 10:48 am - Canada
Hey Kim, the days cannot pass fast enough for me. I am thinking about you every day that approaches Thursday. Apparently he is a nice doctor but means business. He is very serious. The weird thing is that Diane said the appt was for an hour but my appt is 9:30 and Suzannes is at 10:00.  Wierd, eh.....Please email and let us all know what happened so we can be ready. I am really nervous cause I haven''t lost the 20 lbs. I don't know, I just don't know. Somedays I am good to go and other days I just want to give up.  Woe is me.

Waiting to hear from you Thursday.

Chow, Carmen

mlm105
on 9/1/09 11:17 am - Mainland,NS, Canada
Sugarbear,

You mentioned you dodn't lose the 20 lbs was this a requirment from the doctor to proceed with the surgery?Why is this a requirment ?

I know of people who tried an all liquid diet/cleanse and only lost 6 lbs in a 1.5 week period..Some people can't or don't....What happens if a person doesn't lose the required amount?

Mel
Kim_1970
on 9/1/09 7:28 pm - dartmouth, Canada
I went to my app and he didn't even mention the weight he said lose as much as you can I hope this helped Kim
Most Active