free shipping to Canada

csauer
on 8/10/09 4:56 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi, if you are looking for protein foods. Bariatricchoice.com ships free to Canada if you order for more than 79.- (and 10% off if you order for more than 99.)and has all the special vitamins and WL products. I am really glad I found that site, because I like only Nectar lemon tea as my protein supplement and they have it for a good price and I buy my bariatric advantage vitamins there and protein bars, you have to try them, some are very tasty.
Good luck everybody
Christine
jmer842
on 8/11/09 1:32 am - Canada
I use this site for everything the hot drinks are wonderful and the meals are perfect portions, i love the free shipping now to Canada, they are very reliable. thanks for sharing that with everyone as well.  the only thing my NUT advised was that we have to be careful and be sure to use the products for what they are, meals not snacks.  i find the chili and also the spicy mac excellent for when i travel, i being a thermo soup container, add boiled water let sit, by lunch it has rehydrated and i have no muss or fuss of what to eat. has 17 grams of protien in each serving. same as the hot choc drinks as well

Believe in yourself, good things will happen

Citykitty
on 8/22/09 1:05 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi Christine,

Thanks for the info.  I'm guessing they are under the same restrictions as Bariatric Advantage when it comes to shipping protein powder???  Bariatric Advantage told me they are not allowed to ship protein powder to Canada because it will not clear customs.  Is that the case with these guys as well, or do you know?

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 8/23/09 8:41 am - Canada
Hi there

I have ordered the Whey Protein Bullets from Bariatric Choice and they get here ok.

I ordered some different protein powders from Netrition in the states - the Nectar brand and have received it both times.

happy shopping
deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

csauer
on 8/24/09 2:51 am - Middle Sackville, Canada
Hi,
I ordered nectar protein powder many times, from bariatriceating and bariatricchoice, and never had any problems with customs (except bariatriceating ships with ups and you pay dearly at the border). Bariatricchoice ships with US post and it cleared customs 4 times now o.k.
Hope that helps.
Christine
Citykitty
on 8/24/09 5:39 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi,

Thanks for the info ladies.

Most Active