what did u think of session

imaybenuts
on 7/9/09 7:04 am - Canada
.......... hey just wondering what u guys thought of the info session?
LoveHandles
on 7/13/09 3:18 am - Halifax, Canada
LoveHandles
on 7/13/09 3:21 am - Halifax, Canada
found info session interesting; wi**** wasn't so long before next appointment.  Hoping to have the the week of liquids under my belt a couple of times before then.
imaybenuts
on 7/13/09 11:17 pm - Canada
was talking to diana the other day ...now she is saing january before anyone is seen..........ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
LoveHandles
on 7/14/09 12:19 am - Halifax, Canada
OMG....seriously?  I hate to wish away the months, but that seems so far from now.  Are they just that busy with surgeries or did she say?
imaybenuts
on 7/14/09 3:54 am - Canada
i dont know exactly...ill i know is that ive been waiting for 7 yrs and it is very frustrating!!! anyway ill add you as a friend maybe we can keep each other in touch with any new info?
LoveHandles
on 7/14/09 10:22 am - Halifax, Canada

thanks.....got your message; hope I did it right.

I've been large a very long time, but have been on the list only 1 year.  Thought about going through private surgery, but so very costly.  I'm not brave enough to venture to US or Mexico....well, maybe if I win the lotto or something.

imaybenuts
on 7/15/09 4:51 am - Canada
i also have been extremly l;rg most of my life and do not have the funds to go else where ! suckssssssssssssssssssssss....but that is life i guess!!! holla
A in NS
on 9/21/09 3:57 pm
Wow, I'm coming in a little late on this conversation, but I thought the next info session was supposed to be in November? 
Most Active