Yesterday was my Weigh and Measure Day ..11 days Post-Op......ONEDERLAND!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/09 10:46 pm
VSG on 04/06/09 with

Up early today, the sun is shining and my clothes line is calling my name...LOL

SO I am going to hang out laundry....with caution.....not overdoing the lifting and pulling part.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......................

SW 225     CW199.6     LOSS 25.4 lbs.............ONDERLAND!!  ohmyfreakingGOD !! 
SI 209        CI 196.5       LOSS 12.5 inches

I measure my neck, bust, waist, upper arm, hips, thigh, & calf to get SI & CI (Starting inches and Current inches)

All my steri strips are gone except for the two bigger ones, and when I say bigger I mean like an inch...LOL  The other 3 holes look like a cat scratch....no joking, they are so very small and clean.

I get to enjoy more pureed food....which is great, except I have to figure out how to measure my food intake as protein.  I am going to measure the meat in oz as novascotiadawn suggested.

Meds-no problem.  Protein-no problem.  Liquids-no problem.  Now don't take that to mean that I just stand there and do it.  i work at getting them all in, and just make dang sure I do.

There will be no dehydration for this girl...and no lack of anything I can control with supplements at this point. (hoping for minimal hair loss...god that is vain...lol)

My mom and stepdad come for a 2 day visit tomorrow....first time she has seen me since my VSG.....lets see what she says.    She is a wonderful mother and friend, she will be excited for me.

I hear my washer buzzer.....off to the clothes line.

Cheers all....................Jane

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/09 8:41 am - Canada

Jane your such a big loser! Loser 

But thats a good thing....i wanna be a loser too!

Cheers,

debbietlc
on 4/21/09 10:43 pm - Glace Bay, Canada
Good for you Jane. Its such a wonderful feeling being a loser ehh  LOL I never measured myself; wished I did though. Congrats to you once again. :)

Balla
on 4/21/09 10:59 pm - Halifax, Canada
Congrats! That is amazing and you must feel great!
Most Active