HELP!!!...anyone else have nausea and no appetite???

Katie56
on 4/16/09 2:29 pm - BRIDGEWATER, Canada
I had my VSG on 18 March and it has been a nightmare since...I have absolutely no appetite, nausea and can't get the protein powder down...no matter what I do with it...I have lost 36 lbs without any exercising at all as I don't have the energy to exercise...I'm to weak...and I feel so very alone.

PLEASE...is there anyone out there who has/is experiencing these same issues???...I can't be the only one am I???...
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/09 10:48 pm, edited 4/17/09 10:49 pm
VSG on 04/06/09 with
Katie,

I had my VSG on 6 April, and I have none of those issues. 

This board is very quiet, please post this on the VSG board and they will have tons of suggestions for you.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/

Or you could PM me if you would like.  I live in New Glasgow, NS.

Jane
Katie56
on 4/18/09 8:35 am - BRIDGEWATER, Canada
Hi Jane...thank you so much for your reply...I feel like I'm at the end of my rope...I'm sooo miserable...I had a migraine yesterday and another full fledged one today...do you have an appetite?

you must be so pleased with your weight  loss...I remember seeing your post that you were having it done...way to go, girl...no regrets, right?...
jest
on 4/18/09 8:20 am - Halifax, Canada
Hi Jane, I think you should contact Diana at the clinic since the problems seems quite marked. I think we all have some nausea and it takes time to get used to the sleeve, but yours seems unusual
Jest
Katie56
on 4/18/09 8:41 am - BRIDGEWATER, Canada
Hi Jest:

I had a meeting with Diana last Wednesday and she didn't know why I was so nauseated...she said she was going to have Dr Vallis contact me but I haven't heard anything yet...I will contact Diana again on Monday.

Thanks,
Kathie
jest
on 4/18/09 9:27 am - Halifax, Canada
Good plan the headaches are very likely because you are not getting enough water in, thats is a big challange. Sip sip sip even if you are nauseated- the water will strill go down. Alot of your feeling could be because you are a little dehydrated. The last thing you need is to get malnourished or sick so you may have to pu**** a bit, it should pass... Good luck
Jest
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/09 8:58 am - Canada

Hi Jest

You sent me a friend request but i did something wrong and lost it....can you send me a new request and i will add you on?

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/09 9:48 pm
VSG on 04/06/09 with
Good Luck Katie,

I hope you are feeling better soon.

If you want to contact me at any time, feel free to do so.

Jane  :)
Katie56
on 4/20/09 12:52 am - BRIDGEWATER, Canada
What an incredible response I have had from my post...I spent yesterday afternoon at OPD due to the nausea I have had...I called my surgeon this morning and he and his colleagues are away at a convention until next week...I do have an appt with my GP for 4pm so am hoping he can help me...the anti nausea shot they gave me yesterday helped somewhat but not totally...maybe it is psychological...I don't know...all I do know is that I'm still very sick.

I'll keep you updated...and thank you sooo much for your support.

Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/09 3:37 am
VSG on 04/06/09 with
Anytime Katie,

Please let me know how it goes with your PCP at 4pm

Jane
Most Active