Affordable Vitamins for Canadian RNY Patients!

jephiner
on 2/3/09 11:06 pm - Canada

For all of you out there who have struggled with importing Bariatric Vitamins and the HUGE customs brokerage fee that result from Fed Ex and UPS - I wanted to share this!

I have jut found www.bariatricchoice.com.  Not only are their vitamins the same price as www.bariatriceating.com but they give you 10% off every order over $99 (and more if you order more) AND free shipping to Canada AND they ship USPS so you only have to pay the taxes and customs charges - not the additional brokerage fee (that usually was $50 per shipment for me)

I have easily saved 50% by ordering through BariatricChoice.com.

I wanted to share because this is just so damned expensive - and considering the times - a $100 in my pocket is better than in someone else's!

No - I am not getting paid for this (I know - it sounds like a infomercial!!!!)  am just so relieved to be able to find something that is affordable that I wanted to share....help my Canadian Brothers and Sisters out!

Good Luck!
Jen
csauer
on 3/17/09 8:18 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
Thanks for your post, I will try them. I am very annoyed by the  import brokerage charges, too, it is ridiculous.  I bought from bariatriceating.com, because they were the only ones having my favorite protein drink, but I will for sure try the website you mentioned.
Christine
csauer
on 3/17/09 8:28 pm - Middle Sackville, Canada
I just checked their website out and they have all my favourite stuff and more!! I am delighted and thank you very much for that tip! It will improve my diet and pocketbook.
Christine
CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 3/18/09 7:49 am - Canada

Christine

I have ordered from them 3 times now and have yet to have to pay any duty or taxes- now I am probably jinxing myself but some orders have been over $150.00 USD and the only thing I am paying is the horrid exchange rate!

deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

Most Active